Frequently Asked Questions

What services does Cascade and Bloom Offer?

At Cascade and Bloom we create giant flowers! We have a selection for hire and we also make to order.  We are continuously creating new whimsical props to add to our collection so make sure you follow us on Facebook to keep up to date with our latest inventory!!

 

 

What are your business hours?

We are contactable via phone or email between 9:00am and 3:00pm Monday to Friday.

 

What is your standard prop hire period?

Ceremony hire is 3 hours. We arrive an hour prior to the ceremony to set up and pack down once the ceremony is over.

How do I order?

Please contact us by phone or email to book in your hire. Once your hire is confirmed we will email you through a quote and a hire rental agreement for signing.

 

When do I pay for my hire items?

Upon signing and returning the rental agreement, a deposit of 20% will be required to secure your booking, the remaining 80% is required to be paid 28days prior to your event.  Your booking is not confirmed until the hire agreement has been signed and returned, and the deposit has been paid.

 

PLEASE NOTE: The prop items will not be delivered unless payment has been made in full.

 

Cancellations

Your cancellation must be received in writing.

Our refund policy is as follows:

  • We offer a 30 day grace period from the date of you placing your booking. You will receive a full refund within 30 days. As long as the date does not 28 days or less from the event date.

  • Cancelling 28 days or more from the event date, your 20% deposit will not be refunded.

  • Cancelling less than 28 days from the event we charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the total cost invoiced.

  • Cancelling less than 14 days from the event date, there is no refund.

We suggest to obtain event insurance to cover yourself in the event something may happen.

If there is a change of date to your event we are happy to change the date if the props you have hired are available. The above cancellation policy still applies if some or all of the items are not available.

 

Do you have a minimum order?

Yes. There is a minimum order of $300.

 

 

Delivery and Setup

Our Basic Delivery fee starts at $150. This fee covers:

  • Delivery van - which usually is big enough for a ceremony

  • Set up and pack down between 8am and 5pm

  • A car park must be allocated for our van

  • Easy access to ceremony from parking location

  • Ceremony location must be within 20m from the car park

Additional costs will incur when (but not limited to):

  • Larger vehicle is required

  • Road Tolls

  • Late or early setup/pack down  

  • Sundays and Public Holidays will attract a higher charge

What happens if it rains?

In the event of rain or strong winds, all props must be moved indoors.  A back up wet weather plan MUST be made well in advance and advised to Cascade and Bloom.  We reserve the right not to set up our props if the weather looks like it will damage our props in any way.  There will be no refund if this occurs. However, we will do everything possible to move the prop/s to a location sheltered from weather. Water or strong winds will damage our props beyond repair and the replacement cost for each damaged item will be payable. A list of replacement costs is available upon request.

 

There will be no refunds due to bad weather and being unable to use our props. Please take this into consideration when planning your event. Have a backup venue planned well in advance so that you can still use our beautiful giant flowers at your event.

 

 

Do you require a bond?

A 5% bond is required which will be refunded within 7 days of the props being returned. However, if items are returned unclean, broken or damaged, the hirer will forfeit the bond to the owner.  The hirer will be billed for any cost for loss or damage that occurs above the bond amount.

 

What happens if something is lost/damaged or unreturned?

In the rare circumstance that this may happen, full replacement cost will be payable.  You will be notified by phone and email and the replacement cost must be paid within 7 days. The replacement cost will be provided with your hire agreement.

Where are you located?

As Cascade and Bloom is a new and budding business, we currently use a storage facility on the north side of Brisbane to store our wondrous giant flower props we have for hire.  

Tel: 0481 460 583

Email: info@cascadeandbloom.com.au

  • Facebook